Best topic ever.
Thank you Tova.
Thank you Tova.
Tovarisch said:I took a titanic shit last year, I was playing street basketball with my friends when I felt my stomach churning. I thought I could hold it in, but the shit was coming on fast and strong, I had to rush to the nearest bathroom, which was located in a library. I rushed in and quickly ran to the bathroom as quickly as I could, I was two seconds away from dropping a nuke in my pants. The toilet almost blew up and my stomach hurt like fuck. That was a mammoth crap that I took, it nearly dripped from the sides of the bowl. Not surprisingly, the shit clogged the toilet so I ran away as fast as I could before I got into any more trouble...
MLYW said:I miss Tova.![]()
I wonder if he'll come back...cookieboy17 said:MLYW said:I miss Tova.![]()
I don't.MLYW said:I miss Tova.![]()
He went to camp for a month or so I'm sure he'll be back when he's done.Vipsoccermaster said:I wonder if he'll come back...cookieboy17 said:MLYW said:I miss Tova.![]()
![]()