i wanna preserve this post i wanna make on mpf but the server bugged out when i tried to post it but thankfully i copy and pasted it
I went to one Yankee game in 07 with my friend and his family and the Yanks got whooped 12-0 by the Orioles. I went to a Yankees vs Red Sox game in 07 too, it was so entertaining but some drunk guy poured beer on my shirt.
Yankees won, both teams had like 15 runs it was ridiculous.
I went to a Yankee game in 08 and the Yankees lost by a run, bottom 9th was pretty frustrating cause I think Cano tried to steal 2nd but he got out and then the guy after him grounded out to end. I think they were playing the Royals too. And I went to a Mets game 2 weeks later, both with my dad, sister, and cousin cause my dad got these tickets from work. And I don't remember who the Mets played but they won, I remember they got 3 runs in the first inning.
And I went to a NASCAR race at Dover, even though the track was in Maryland I believe. I saw Kurt Busch at his merchandise trailer or whatever it's called, and I saw Matt Kenseth on a golf cart trying to escape with 2 fans chasing him. My mom's boyfriend likes Matt Kenseth and he had the best car but blew his engine. And there was a big wreck with like 15 laps to go which was really cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjhtnaD2DVY&feature=related
I actually have the highest rated comment for that video, I like never comment on stuff but the ESPN commentators sucked dick lol.
In the end Carl Edwards won which was cool cause he did a backflip. And my favorite driver Dale Jr finished 3rd.
I went to one Yankee game in 07 with my friend and his family and the Yanks got whooped 12-0 by the Orioles. I went to a Yankees vs Red Sox game in 07 too, it was so entertaining but some drunk guy poured beer on my shirt.
I went to a Yankee game in 08 and the Yankees lost by a run, bottom 9th was pretty frustrating cause I think Cano tried to steal 2nd but he got out and then the guy after him grounded out to end. I think they were playing the Royals too. And I went to a Mets game 2 weeks later, both with my dad, sister, and cousin cause my dad got these tickets from work. And I don't remember who the Mets played but they won, I remember they got 3 runs in the first inning.
And I went to a NASCAR race at Dover, even though the track was in Maryland I believe. I saw Kurt Busch at his merchandise trailer or whatever it's called, and I saw Matt Kenseth on a golf cart trying to escape with 2 fans chasing him. My mom's boyfriend likes Matt Kenseth and he had the best car but blew his engine. And there was a big wreck with like 15 laps to go which was really cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjhtnaD2DVY&feature=related
I actually have the highest rated comment for that video, I like never comment on stuff but the ESPN commentators sucked dick lol.
In the end Carl Edwards won which was cool cause he did a backflip. And my favorite driver Dale Jr finished 3rd.