B berrylarry200 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 11, 2010 #1 I have the LG Xeon which has a touch screen, internet, 2MP camera, music player, and texting.
cookieboy17 Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 11, 2010 #2 The original iPhone with a cracked screen.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 11, 2010 #3 An LG flip cell phone.
W waluigi48 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 12, 2010 #4 I have an LG... something......
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 12, 2010 #6 I have a T-Mobile cell phone. Might get a new one soon though.
CaptainShyguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 13, 2010 #7 I don't have any cell but I would like to get an IPhone or Blackberry.
Toshirohokkaido Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 1, 2010 #8 A freaking Tracfone slider... Yea I know XD
M Muggshotter Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 7, 2010 #9 Anything that is laptop -like or has touch screen will never reach my hands permanently. I want my phones to endure and work, not to look cool for five minutes.
Anything that is laptop -like or has touch screen will never reach my hands permanently. I want my phones to endure and work, not to look cool for five minutes.
Q Q Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 7, 2010 #10 Best phone of all time.
K kinetic563 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 7, 2010 #11 I have a really old Nokia phone that I threw around and broke. Its really busted. But hey...it still works. Why not make the best of it. I don't use that phone much anyway. I had another one previously that I broke because I broke up with my girlfriend. (it felt good though breaking the stupid cellular device)
I have a really old Nokia phone that I threw around and broke. Its really busted. But hey...it still works. Why not make the best of it. I don't use that phone much anyway. I had another one previously that I broke because I broke up with my girlfriend. (it felt good though breaking the stupid cellular device)
Ether th Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 8, 2010 #12 Q said: Best phone of all time. Click to expand... You're right about that.
C caleb333 Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 10, 2010 #13 i dont have a cell phone yet...
Chubbo1793 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 10, 2010 #14 I have several phones, but non in service ;D
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 12, 2010 #15 Chubbo1793 said: I have several phones, but non in service ;D Click to expand... This. I have 1 phone that doesn't have service on it. It's a cheap phone from a small company anyways.
Chubbo1793 said: I have several phones, but non in service ;D Click to expand... This. I have 1 phone that doesn't have service on it. It's a cheap phone from a small company anyways.