What is your biggest fear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flying insects are rather high on my phobia list. I'm also terribly afraid of dogs due to a rather bad experience with one... animals in general, really, don't get along with me. Except cats. Cats are nice.

I'm also terribly afraid of being alone, even though I normally can't stand other people.
 
ouch, so u wanna be with people u fear? well, i can help, i lik to chat online, just add meh. to be honest, i have a hard time being mean. that's a good thing tho ^^

i used to be afraid of dogs as well, but now im used to them after patting 1 once, he actually became really calm then. took weeks if not months tho. same with wasps and such. and i like cats as well, especially kittens.
 
I used to have a fear of dogs after I was attacked by a dog when I was two (it practically ripped my face up), but I don't care about dogs unless they're a bit violent, I have a fear of heights because I'm afraid to fall to my death from the height, and since last year, I have a fear of touching the floor and everything that touched the floor and I have to keep washing my hands afterward. I also have a fear of accidentally getting high on illegal substances.
 
I IS SCARED OF OSTRICHS

Male_Ostrich-icon.png
FEAR IT!
 
I fear heights, all sorts of insects(I cannot stand looking at them or being near them) and sometimes my fear of tornadoes will go sky high! I am terrified of those...(never really seen one in real life...but I am scared of those suckers)

No puns intended.
 
Im have a major fear of spiders. if i see even just a daddy-long-leg, I run outside and scream my lungs out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top