What are you afraid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the full list:

Dogs
Spiders
Being stabbed in the back while I'm sleeping
Being wiped out by a nuclear bomb that lands in Manhattan
Big people who carry guns around
Bears
Red Mafia
Swine flu
Any other deadly disease
Drunk people driving an SUV
Being electrocuted
Being shot
Being hit by a missile if I'm not in a tank
Car crashes
Tornadoes
Lightning
Bullies
Bullets
Rifles
Bombs
Tigers
Lions
Drug addicts
Cockroaches
Being robbed
Being raped
OJ Simpson
Jack the Ripper
Sarah Palin becoming a president
Killers

That's about it
 
yoshi_7 said:
Here is the full list:

Dogs
Spiders
Being stabbed in the back while I'm sleeping
Being wiped out by a nuclear bomb that lands in Manhattan
Big people who carry guns around
Bears
Red Mafia
Swine flu
Any other deadly disease
Drunk people driving an SUV
Being electrocuted
Being shot
Being hit by a missile if I'm not in a tank
Car crashes
Tornadoes
Lightning
Bullies
Bullets
Rifles
Bombs
Tigers
Lions
Drug addicts
Cockroaches
Being robbed
Being raped
OJ Simpson
Jack the Ripper
Sarah Palin becoming a president
Killers

That's about it
dogs?
tornados?
tornados make me fell awesome. i love to experience weather.
swine flu is gone right now. wait til winter  ;)
 
yoshi_7 said:
Swine flu
Drunk people driving an SUV
OJ Simpson
Drug Addicts
I was taking your list seriously until I read this.

Get it in your heads. SWINE FLU ISN'T DEADLY. People who "Died of Swine Flu" were already sick. This just amplified it.
OJ? What's so scary about him? He's in the US, someone's filling you head with lies.
Drug Addicts? Uhhh what would they do to you?
And SUV? Damn, them big cars are terrifying! ::)

I dislike spiders.
 
kingboo said:
yoshi_7 said:
Here is the full list:

Dogs
Spiders
Being stabbed in the back while I'm sleeping
Being wiped out by a nuclear bomb that lands in Manhattan
Big people who carry guns around
Bears
Red Mafia
Swine flu
Any other deadly disease
Drunk people driving an SUV
Being electrocuted
Being shot
Being hit by a missile if I'm not in a tank
Car crashes
Tornadoes
Lightning
Bullies
Bullets
Rifles
Bombs
Tigers
Lions
Drug addicts
Cockroaches
Being robbed
Being raped
OJ Simpson
Jack the Ripper
Sarah Palin becoming a president
Killers

That's about it
tornados?
tornados make me fell awesome. i love to experience weather.

I love to experience weather too. Im not afraid of anything... as far as i know lol (I used to be afraid of heights but i got over it when I started doing things like jumping of high places and climbing height place.)

Also why are you most of you afraid of spiders and other insects.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top