Wearing Video Game T-Shirts

Do you ever wear video game branded t-shirts or other clothing?

  • Yes, most of my wardrobe is gaming-related

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I've bought some neat gaming shirts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Yes, but they were free, I've never bought any

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I own some, but I'm embarassed to wear them in public

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No, I don't own any game branded clothes

    Votes: 8 66.7%

  • Total voters
    12
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a shirt that has a pic of Mario and Luigi, but it's not from an official Nintendo artwork, but one time...
I saw one of my friend wearing a shirt which has a MP8 Mario artwork on the front and MP8 Luigi artwork on the back.
I was so jealous with it because I haven't found any shirt that have an ofiicial Nintendo Mario artwork.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top