Want an opinion?

It's time for the almost half-a-year waiting period to end for this! After all that time, here's those opinions that take about a couple of minuets to complete!
You are... the Yoshi fan that joined just a day or 2 before I did, correct? Yes... so it's almost like we're the same in that sense, with only now the number of posts being the difference other than the names. Well, I guess not, but still, I do find you post around quite a bit, and you do your part and post, and your activity seems interesting when you made it before, so overall, you're a good member. :)

Bernkastel. :p
Mostly remember from when Kinetic was chatting with me in the shoutbox and you'd join in. It seems like I'm still perfectly fine from that, though. Otherwise, it's from being the one of the members of TheChaoticCriminalYoshis~, and the subtitlle of...
Fluffiness~ said:
TheFluffyAlpacas~
XD
...it's too bad I don't see you too often on the fourm, though, as you don't really talk much anymore on the shoutbox and you always keep your online status hidden. (could you be on right now...? I'd have to somehow check...)
It's too bad, I enjoyed chatting with you. ;)

Paper Mario Sticker Star is an interesting addition to the Paper Mario games, as you don't level-up, the story isn't quite so interesting, and all you can use in fights are stickers - which are basically items. I recommend using hopslippers if you play. :p

Ok, back to the real reason why I'm here -
We don't talk much, nor do I really notice much other than some of the posts you've made.
You also are one to join in on many activities when they start (ok, not 100% sure about this, but you did join in on my Minigame activity's around when they came up), and you do post quite the bit.
Can't say much otherwise, sorry. :)

Mostly first noticed you when you joined my first Mario Party activity last year - you did well to make that come-back, even if it was by a Chance Time. However, I mostly know you for what happened while Plum was online. You two have gone through something together during that time which I don't quite remember what exactly that was... I just remember the spray bottle more than anything. And then you were the other member of TheChaoticCriminalYoshis~. After that, I haven't really noticed many things come, but at least you're stillaround posting when you can. ;)

Gah, how dare you post while I just decided to start posting in here. Guess I have to complete this for you then. :p
At first, I didn't really see much going on with you (mostly just doing other things here and there), but after a while, you've actually became a cool member to talk to. I also like playing Mario Kart whenever you want to call up for a "worldwide raid". :p Also having someone else to play the MKWii custom tracks is cool as well for me.
The most important point I find, however, is that you're dedicated to whatever you start. Yes, I know that's an obvious statement, but it's true, non-the-less, especially with your topics of top ??? things (which people decided to create because of you).
You also can create interesting stories at times, although I do find when I read them all as if I've seen the plots somewhere else before...
Still, you're a really awesome member to have here. ;)
And now I can delete these messages that I have had stored here for the longest of time... finally.

*hits the delete button
 
Back
Top