S SUPER WAHA Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 3, 2010 #1 Any qualities does your TV have? My Downstairs TV is a 720p HDTV. So discuss. (p = pixels)
K kinetic563 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 3, 2010 #2 I really don't know what type of pixels it has...but my TV looks like its in HD even though it is a normal regular a** TV.
I really don't know what type of pixels it has...but my TV looks like its in HD even though it is a normal regular a** TV.
AegisReflector Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 3, 2010 #3 Phillips 1080p
cookieboy17 Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 3, 2010 #4 I got no clue whether my TV is 720 or 1080, I gotta check that later but all I do know it that it's got really sexy quality.
I got no clue whether my TV is 720 or 1080, I gotta check that later but all I do know it that it's got really sexy quality.
Troll Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 9, 2010 #5 I know it's 360p because it's really old and not HQ/HD.
cookieboy17 Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 9, 2010 #6 According to my TV box the quality is 1080.
SpiderStaryu Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 9, 2010 #7 480p. It's not HD, but it is high quality. =P
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 9, 2010 #8 I think I got a 720p because my TV looks a little less better then this one I saw at Walmart the other day.
I think I got a 720p because my TV looks a little less better then this one I saw at Walmart the other day.