The 2010 Olympic Winter Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookieboy17 said:
vipsoccermaster said:
I just heard that there were already bad news. One person was practicing skiiing and slid off the edge, and slammed hard into a pole and killed himself. :(
And if you read my post you wouldn't have to repeat that. Besides the person wasn't skiing, he was luging.
Whoops, I didn't notice the edit. Shame on myself. :p

And thanks for clearing up which sport he was doing.
 
^Errrr.... wow that wasn't so nice looking, those things can reach over 90. Such a dangerous sport.... Traveling at speeds as fast as an average car on a highway.
But in that sport you don't have much room, which is pathetic. :/
I saw something fly out to the snow when the collision happened...... what was that?
 
kingboo said:
^Errrr.... wow that wasn't so nice looking, those things can reach over 90. Such a dangerous sport.... Traveling at speeds as fast as an average car on a highway.

Nice post-pump. Completely ignoring the fact that the guy died and stating the obvious.
 
Cute Little Girl Fan Boy said:
2 things.

1. It's not graphic. There is no blood and gore.
2. It's not funny.

Ok, i'm getting very pissed off at the freaking crap people are posting.

First of all, yeah, a fucking skull crushing death of a guy isn't graphic at all. Totally not. There HAS to be some blood and guts. Screw dying, people will not be saddened by the video's content AT ALL.

Second of all, did I tell you that the vid was funny? Huh? Do you automatically assume i'ma heartless piece of crap that I would post a death video for the lulz?

Stop making shitty posts and maybe you'll get some respect from me.
 
AegisReflector said:
Cute Little Girl Fan Boy said:
2 things.

1. It's not graphic. There is no blood and gore.
2. It's not funny.

Ok, i'm getting very pissed off at the freaking crap people are posting.

First of all, yeah, a Farking skull crushing death of a guy isn't graphic at all. Totally not. There HAS to be some blood and guts. Screw dying, people will not be saddened by the video's content AT ALL.

Second of all, did I tell you that the vid was funny? Huh? Do you automatically assume i'ma heartless piece of crap that I would post a death video for the lulz?

Stop making shatty posts and maybe you'll get some respect from me.

Before I agree to this post, I'd like to share my condolences for the family of this fallen Olympic luger. Rest in peace.

Anyway, first, even though there is no blood and gore, there may be some internal bleeding due to the blunt force trauma endured in the accident. (There should've been padding in the event of an accident like that. And one more thing, the sled appears to go so fast, almost as if the video had a fast-forwarding effect, but that's just me.) Of course, it's graphic because of the horrific crash and what he endured as a result.

Second, the video wasn't supposed to be funny, let alone Aegis wasn't trying to show the video for the lulz (although several members of Anonymous and 4chan and many trolls are heartless for various reasons; Aegis isn't THAT bad).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top