S SUPER WAHA Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 12, 2010 #21 It's great to see that your puppy's back at home.
D Daisy255 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 17, 2010 #22 12th - 17th - Was on my trip
D Daisy255 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 19, 2010 #23 18th - spent the day with a friend 19th played some brawl with MLYW, and Wolf and I lost badly lol, then I went to visit Berry on Animal Crossing then he came to my town.
18th - spent the day with a friend 19th played some brawl with MLYW, and Wolf and I lost badly lol, then I went to visit Berry on Animal Crossing then he came to my town.
D Daisy255 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 21, 2010 #24 20, 21 - JUst played wii lol
D Daisy255 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 24, 2010 #25 22, 23, 24 - Stayed Home and Played wii, watched TV, and played with my dog