SUMMER BREAK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get out June 14th.

I just got accepted into Cornell and Syracuse Universities, so i'm decided between the two.
 
Amatatomba said:
Isn't May 1st the decision deadline for most colleges?

Is it really?

I sent papers to Syracuse first, so I guess it's Syracuse then! =P

EDIT: Wait, are you talking about registration or decision, or both?
 
Aegis! said:
Amatatomba said:
Isn't May 1st the decision deadline for most colleges?

Is it really?

I sent papers to Syracuse first, so I guess it's Syracuse then! =P

EDIT: Wait, are you talking about registration or decision, or both?

Well I know when I applied to colleges most wanted to know by May 1st if you would be going there for sure and you had to pay some fee (and if you were going to be living in the dorm make sure you had that stuff taken care of). But actually registering for classes didn't happen until the summer.
 
Amatatomba said:
Aegis! said:
Amatatomba said:
Isn't May 1st the decision deadline for most colleges?

Is it really?

I sent papers to Syracuse first, so I guess it's Syracuse then! =P

EDIT: Wait, are you talking about registration or decision, or both?

Well I know when I applied to colleges most wanted to know by May 1st if you would be going there for sure and you had to pay some fee (and if you were going to be living in the dorm make sure you had that stuff taken care of). But actually registering for classes didn't happen until the summer.

Ooooh

Ok, here, you have to decide before May FIFTH, otherwise, you'll have to pay a fee. I already selected Syracuse (since Cornell is a little too preppy for my likings). Plus, I would be near my friends and family, so that's a huge plus.
 
Play video games as usual and be on the computer from time to time. Nothing more. I have a lowlife.

I get out May 27th...which I like...because it will give me more than enough time to play Super Mario Galaxy 2 when I get it for my birthday which is May 25th.
 
I am to. I am going to go to a waterpark this summer. I also only have like 10 days of school left.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top