Spongebob

Does anyone watch or watched this show?

It used to be good in the first three seasons, then it started worsening after season three very fast, and now it's absolute crap

Also what are your favorite episodes? Mines are:

5. Spongebob Meets the Tattle Tale Strangler - Has to be the most underrated episode in the entire series. Funny throughout the 11 minutes, and has classic humor.
4. Sailor Mouth - When I was young I didn't get, but now it's one of the best Spongebob episodes for me.
3. Ripped Pants - First episode I ever watched, I loved the song and it portrayed a somewhat adult topic in a harmless way.
2. Band Geeks - Funny episode, with an epic ending and a great music video.
1. Chocolate With Nuts - One of the most hilarious episodes ever seen on TV. Multiple cultural references that everyone can relate too, and full of hilarious moments. I nearly shit my pants from laughter the first time I watched it. Truly a classic.
 
I thought "Pickles" was a very good episode, but not many people agree with me.

Chocolate with Nuts is probably the best episode of any animated series i've seen.
 
cookieboy17 said:
#5 was meh but rest of the list is good.

I liked Shanheigh a lot too, the episode when patrick and spongebob worked for the ghost.
I liked that one too

Some other episodes I loved where the Camping Episode, Wet Painters, Frankendoodle, Selling Out, and Pressure

Kagami said:
Chocolate with Nuts is probably the best episode of any animated series i've seen.
I know, right. Chocolate With Nuts made MM&BB IV seem like a horrible episode, but it was actually a great one too
 
Those episodes were terrible. All of the jokes in Frankendoodle were just hit and miss and Pressure was a stale episode. :p
 
Kagami said:
Those episodes were terrible. All of the jokes in Frankendoodle were just hit and miss and Pressure was a stale episode. :p
It had dry humor, you kind of had to know what they're talking about to catch the jokes

What did everyone think about Chocolate With Nuts' companion, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV? I thought it was a good episode, but it seemed like a letdown at the time for obvious reasons. They should've swapped the order of the showing, so we could appreciate it better
 
The first few seasons were really good but now they're getting bad.

Tovarisch said:
5. Spongebob Meets the Tattle Tale Strangler - Has to be the most underrated episode in the entire series. Funny throughout the 11 minutes, and has classic humor.
4. Sailor Mouth - When I was young I didn't get, but now it's one of the best Spongebob episodes for me.
3. Ripped Pants - First episode I ever watched, I loved the song and it portrayed a somewhat adult topic in a harmless way.
2. Band Geeks - Funny episode, with an epic ending and a great music video.
1. Chocolate With Nuts - One of the most hilarious episodes ever seen on TV. Multiple cultural references that everyone can relate too, and full of hilarious moments. I nearly s*** my pants from laughter the first time I watched it. Truly a classic.
This top 5 is pretty good. I like them all.

Frankendoodle is pretty funny too.
 
HEY WOOK, IT'S WIDWARD.

WIDWARD'S WOING TO WORK.

WHERE DOES HE WORK? AT THE WUSTY WRAB?
 
Back
Top