Based on the previews, it wasn't entirely clear. Will this be released for regular Wii or WiiU?
It's another console.chaosshadow123 said:What exactly is the WiiU is it a controller or another console?
Ugh crap I just bought the 3DS in... whenever it came outcookieboy17 said:It's another console.chaosshadow123 said:What exactly is the WiiU is it a controller or another console?
Well the WiiU is a home console and the 3DS is a portable console so it doesn't hurt to own both. Besides, this WiiU isn't projected to come out until next year so you'll have some time with the 3DS.chaosshadow123 said:Ugh crap I just bought the 3DS in... whenever it came outcookieboy17 said:It's another console.chaosshadow123 said:What exactly is the WiiU is it a controller or another console?
I wouldn't say the last major title cause there's still other titles like Kirby Wii and Skyword Sword that are gonna come out soon but yeah this'll probably be one of the last ones.tiptupjr94 said:I think this is gonna be the last major Wii game before Wii U comes out. I'm betting on a release in early 2012 for Mario Party 9, and I'm actually okay with that. Gives them more time to work on it.