Shrek 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waluigi48 said:
Marioklick said:
I heard there making a shrek 4
Anything else? Should we talk about it or something? Anyway I heard about it. I think it's called Shrek Forever After. WHEN WILL DREAMWORKS MOVE ON WITH THIS SHREK BUSINESS?!?!?!?!?!?!??

How about we calm down....

Anyways I saw the commercials for this when I went to go see Avatar. Didn't quite understand what the story was.. I hope it'll be as funny as the others were.
 
Waluigi48 said:
Marioklick said:
I heard there making a shrek 4
Anything else? Should we talk about it or something? Anyway I heard about it. I think it's called Shrek Forever After. WHEN WILL DREAMWORKS MOVE ON WITH THIS SHREK BUSINESS?!?!?!?!?!?!??
It's the last one they're making.

I'm not sure if I'm going to watch it. I'm getting older now so...we'll see. Maybe on DVD.
 
N64 Thwomp said:
4th movie? Come on! The 3rd one failed... I think they should just stop with the movies, and make a show... I know stupid idea, but it'd be better than the 3 like movie.
Usually movie to show transitions never work out too good, the only one off the top of  my head that was good was Jimmy Neutron. But yea the 3rd was wasn't good they're just milking the series right now.
 
cookieboy17 said:
N64 Thwomp said:
4th movie? Come on! The 3rd one failed... I think they should just stop with the movies, and make a show... I know stupid idea, but it'd be better than the 3 like movie.
Usually movie to show transitions never work out too good, the only one off the top of  my head that was good was Jimmy Neutron. But yea the 3rd was wasn't good they're just milking the series right now.
DreamWorks always do that to Movies. Gets a little annoying.
 
The first Shrek was epic when it first came out. The second Shrek was a bit of a downfall...

Never seen the third and I don't really plan to, but I can assume that it does suck.

As for the fourth, seeing the commercials for it just fills the mind full of fail.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top