September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
8B1T said:
Yoshiman222 said:
September 23rd - 2012 -
Yoshiman222 said:
Just played games other than helping my mom clean up the house.
Game played include Pokémon Conquest, and Mario Strikers Charged
Because it was basically the same as yesterday, except for the family dinner we had ~ and I almost felt sick from how much I ate. :p

What'd you eat?
Let's see here...
  • Chicken ~a little spicy
  • Steak ~chewy :p
  • Mashed Potatoes ~gravy included
  • Garlic Bread ~crust was terrible
  • Apple Pie ~miniature version
  • Icecream (Vanilla) ~in milkshake form
 
September 24th - 2012 -
Went to school, and played some games (NSMB2, Pokémon Conquest, and Mario Strikers Charged)
September 25th - 2012 -
Went to school, and played some games (NSMB2, Pokémon Conquest, and Mario Strikers Charged)
Also has that class that I have now on Tuesdays after school.

Tomorrow, I'm also going off on a Grad... cruise I believe (not sure if we are going on a boat tomorrow) and will possibly not come on that day ~ forewarning everyone.
 
September 26th - Grad 2012 Cruise -
Went to school, and then I went ON A BOAT!!! ;D
It was fun, and we spent the rest of the day after school there. Music was always playing, people were dancing to it (I never did once), and they had lots of good treats there. (I'll upload some images I took of it in a new topic later on - I'm not coming on here long enough right now to make major updates to things :p)

Because of this, I didn't play any video-games today. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top