Scientific Revolution in Europe

I found the Scientific revolution to be really interesting when I learned about it. I can't believe, even with today's technology, that scientists could learn so much about everything outside of earth. And that was in the 16th century. Out of the scientific revolution, we got modern chemistry. However, it was in the form of alchemy. I found that extremely interesting after watching Fullmetal Alchemist. I couldn't help but smiling when my teacher mentioned the Philosopher's Stone and Elixir of Life. People believed all sorts of different ideas that would be stupid to believe in today. The Scientific Revolution was also the period of time of the Witch Hunts.

If you don't know much or anything about the Scientific Revolution, I suggest that you take the time to learn about it.
 
blah blah blah

Get to the part where man made Phasers and Photon Torpedos.
 
yoshi15 said:
I found the Scientific revolution to be really interesting when I learned about it. I can't believe, even with today's technology, that scientists could learn so much about everything outside of earth. And that was in the 16th century. Out of the scientific revolution, we got modern chemistry. However, it was in the form of alchemy. I found that extremely interesting after watching Fullmetal Alchemist. I couldn't help but smiling when my teacher mentioned the Philosopher's Stone and Elixir of Life. People believed all sorts of different ideas that would be stupid to believe in today. The Scientific Revolution was also the period of time of the Witch Hunts.

If you don't know much or anything about the Scientific Revolution, I suggest that you take the time to learn about it.

I agree, it was a fascinating period in history. People stopped getting force-fed by the church and started learning actual science
 
Back
Top