How is fried chicken not real? My mom makes fried chicken at home all the time. You see, she takes a piece of chicken and drops it in the fryer. And there you go, fried chicken.
Because we eat it every waking second. >.< I have it maybe once every two months. It's expensive here. :/Q said:Poor people, you don't even know the fate that awaits you.
Pretty Cool Guy said:Because we eat it every waking second. >.< I have it maybe once every two months. It's expensive here. :/
No you're just paranoid and retarded.Q said:Pretty Cool Guy said:Because we eat it every waking second. >.< I have it maybe once every two months. It's expensive here. :/
Do you eat anthrax once every two months?
WTF is this? =PBilly12510 said:Popular Opinion: If it tastes good it must be good for you.
Billy12510's Opinion: If it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger.
Real Opinion: Who cares? Just eat already!