Well, Fall break is coming up soon and stuff and I was womdering If you're ready for fall break. Well, Are Ya?
Pumpkin said:Fall Break? o.o
...When's this?Pikachu said:Pumpkin said:Fall Break? o.o
I meant: NO SCHOOL FOR 1 WHOLE WEEK, BABY!!!!!
Pumpkin said:...When's this?Pikachu said:Pumpkin said:Fall Break? o.o
I meant: NO SCHOOL FOR 1 WHOLE WEEK, BABY!!!!!
Pumpkin said:Oh, OK cool. Funny, my birthday is on October 11. =P
cookieboy17 said:...Fall break?
Trapinch said:NO SCHOOL FOR 1 WHOLE WEEK, BABY!!!!!
Trapinch said:cookieboy17 said:...Fall break?Trapinch said:NO SCHOOL FOR 1 WHOLE WEEK, BABY!!!!!
Vipsoccermaster said:There's no Fall Break here for high school. Some colleges and universities, do, though.
Trapinch said:cookieboy17 said:...Fall break?Trapinch said:NO SCHOOL FOR 1 WHOLE WEEK, BABY!!!!!
Well, he's 10, so. :-\Snowy The Czar said:>Fall Break
Are you in 4th grade or something?
True.Pumpkin said:Well, he's 10, so. :-\Snowy The Czar said:>Fall Break
Are you in 4th grade or something?
Here in Quebec we have that March break too, which is normally the first week here.MattC13 said:In Soviet Canada we have March Break, which is a few weeks before Spring Break.