Ether th Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 6, 2010 #1 Radiohead is a band that only people on here like me, MLYW, MattC13, and others enjoy. Discuss, yo.
M MLYW Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 9, 2010 #2 A most excellent band. Got into them '08 and bought their album OK Computer. Now I have Hail to the Thief, Airbag/ How Am I Driving EP, and In Rainbows. I plan on buying the rest of their albums later on.
A most excellent band. Got into them '08 and bought their album OK Computer. Now I have Hail to the Thief, Airbag/ How Am I Driving EP, and In Rainbows. I plan on buying the rest of their albums later on.
Troll Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 10, 2010 #3 Great innovative band. For people who want to check them out, these songs are good to start: Karma Police Just Reckoner Creep Optimistic I Might Be Wrong 2+2=5 And here's good songs you probably won't like: Lucky The National Anthem Everything In Its Right Place Where I End and You Begin Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors Bodysnatchers
Great innovative band. For people who want to check them out, these songs are good to start: Karma Police Just Reckoner Creep Optimistic I Might Be Wrong 2+2=5 And here's good songs you probably won't like: Lucky The National Anthem Everything In Its Right Place Where I End and You Begin Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors Bodysnatchers