M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Sep 29, 2009 #1 A 8.3 Earthquake just striked near American Samoa in the South Pacific. Tsunami Warnings are issued. Hope they'll do okay.
A 8.3 Earthquake just striked near American Samoa in the South Pacific. Tsunami Warnings are issued. Hope they'll do okay.
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Sep 29, 2009 #2 Hmmm... Anybody.. died? Well that awful Tsunamis are more dangerous right?
Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Sep 29, 2009 #3 Thats horrible! Lets hope the Tsunami isn't a massive one.
H-J Kaabii Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Sep 29, 2009 #4 I heard. The tsunami hit sometime before 9am my time, and was 1.5m high. At least a couple of seaside villages are devastated. Death toll isn't high from when I last heard... EDIT: 26 confirmed dead. Expected to rise above 100...
I heard. The tsunami hit sometime before 9am my time, and was 1.5m high. At least a couple of seaside villages are devastated. Death toll isn't high from when I last heard... EDIT: 26 confirmed dead. Expected to rise above 100...
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Sep 29, 2009 #5 Wow, that was surprising. Can't believe that's one huge earthquake.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Sep 30, 2009 #6 Earthquake is now revised to 8.0. Death toll is now over 100...
Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Sep 30, 2009 #7 I heard over 400 people died. Or maybe 150, but thats really bad still...
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Oct 10, 2009 #8 http://www.weather.com/multimedia/videoplayer.html?clip=15464&collection=topstory&from=hurricane_welcome What a video! Those cars looked like nothing!
http://www.weather.com/multimedia/videoplayer.html?clip=15464&collection=topstory&from=hurricane_welcome What a video! Those cars looked like nothing!