New Year's Resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new year's resolution is going to be hard but Im really going to try to get it done (Really Starting tomorrow >.<).

Im going to have all 11 Mario Party sections on the main site complete and done by the end of this year. I know a lot of you think its easy but the site has been around for 2 years and all we have done is MP1 (used to have MP8 done). I'll get it done. :p

 
SuperZambezi said:
My new year's resolution is going to be hard but Im really going to try to get it done (Really Starting tomorrow >.<).

Im going to have all 11 Mario Party sections on the main site complete and done by the end of this year. I know a lot of you think its easy but the site has been around for 2 years and all we have done is MP1 (used to have MP8 done). I'll get it done. :p
Good Luck with that.

I don't have a NY's Resolution.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top