Nerd

Status
Not open for further replies.
A nerd for me, is a person with glasses, very smart, funny voice, weak, really likes school, and isn't athletic at all. Some people call me a nerd because I'm very intelligent, but I don't have a funny voice, I hate school, I don't wear glasses, I'm not weak and I'm pretty athletic
 
What I know about nerds...
- (Un)Usually intelligent
- Not cool compared to the other kids
- Have a bad reputation
- Wears a very unusual style of glasses
- Has a funny voice when they speak
- Doesn't do a lot of sports and spends more time on studying
- Likes school and wears clothing more formal than others
- Weak and tries to avoid trouble
- Sometimes has a weird behavior
- Likes the computer
 
Ether said:
I want to wear glasses so badly (I have 20/10 vision, but it's not because of that), I'm very smart, I don't have a funny voice (but funny speech), I don't like school, I'm not weak (just restricted), and I hate playing sports.
i want glasses because my vision is kind good but mostly bad

i find nerds ok anyway... i hate sports besides soccer, baseball, and Badminton
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top