Naruto

SUPER WAHA

Well-known member
Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold)
What do you think about Naruto and his fighting skills?
Well, If you have Direct TV, It shows on channel 292 at 10/9c.
So, What do you guys think about it?
 
You can easily compare it to a much more crappier version of Dragon Ball Z.
 
Well the fighting, plot, story, character development, etc. doesn't do it for me. I'm picky when it comes to anime anyway. I usually prefer a tortured hero like in Trigun, or something on a deeper level rather than just KAMAHAMEHA or KAWAII DESU LOL [I'm looking at your Combat Butler animu when I say this, Kinetic].
 
Naruto, I tried to watch that show, but 30 seconds later I changed the channel..  Yep, it's not that appealing to me.

Naruto is by far the most overrated anime I've ever heard.  I hear it all the time around DeviantART.  If you post something good that has Naruto, then except about 100 faves and 1,000 pageviews in one day (I'm over exaggerating, but seriously, the fans are crazy.)  It's even all over youtube with the Music Videos.

I don't see the big deal about this show.  All it is is Ninjas, Fighting, and Drama.  Ugh, the characters are awful.  Some of the plots are bleh, and voice acting sort of sucks.

I hate Naruto.  It's something not worth over fighting.  I dunno why weeabos/narutards want to wear a headband/ninja gear to be cool and be like Naruto characters.  Good grief.

Last thing, Naruto is plagued by people who recolor and consider it art.  ._.  Meh.  (Again, no offense to the fans, but I hate Naruto.)
 
Back
Top