MPL Halloween Banner Contest

Which do you believe is the best banner? (Click on name to see)


  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your goal is to make the best Halloween-styled banner for the forum. Winner gets the their banner put up on the default theme!


  • Rules:
    • Must be 650x173.
    • Must say "Mario Party Legacy Forum".
    • Stay in the Mario Party Universe.

    Deadline is 2 days before Halloween (October 29) and we shall vote on it and will be put up before Halloween.
 
Made one cos I was bored as hell. =P
mplbannercreepy.png


Tell me if there's anything wrong.
 
Yoshi1 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Other than the name and King Boo, not much Mario Party content. You used two characters serving as enemies in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. But it's very good nonetheless. Though what's a bit weak is that there's not much background.
I ran out of time so I rushed it but I know what you mean.
You still have some time to change anything, you got until Friday, October 29, 2010.
 
Vipsoccermaster said:
Yoshi1 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Other than the name and King Boo, not much Mario Party content. You used two characters serving as enemies in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. But it's very good nonetheless. Though what's a bit weak is that there's not much background.
I ran out of time so I rushed it but I know what you mean.
You still have some time to change anything, you got until Friday, October 29, 2010.

How does mine look? =P
 
Ether said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Yoshi1 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Other than the name and King Boo, not much Mario Party content. You used two characters serving as enemies in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. But it's very good nonetheless. Though what's a bit weak is that there's not much background.
I ran out of time so I rushed it but I know what you mean.
You still have some time to change anything, you got until Friday, October 29, 2010.

How does mine look? =P
IMO, I find the text hard to read as in its shape. It might just be me though.


Mine is revamped and hopefully is a bit better than the last one I made. It also gave me something to do since I was quite bored.
 
Yoshi1 said:
Ether said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Yoshi1 said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Other than the name and King Boo, not much Mario Party content. You used two characters serving as enemies in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. But it's very good nonetheless. Though what's a bit weak is that there's not much background.
I ran out of time so I rushed it but I know what you mean.
You still have some time to change anything, you got until Friday, October 29, 2010.

How does mine look? =P
IMO, I find the text hard to read as in its shape. It might just be me though.

That was deliberate. :U
 
Yoshi1 said:
I think it's quite good but maybe the text could've been in a different colour/font instead of plain white in basic font.

Oops! Sorry, Yoshi1, I could not find any better fonts. Those were the ones I only have. But Bannerfans are closed down so I had to stick with the ones I have.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top