Mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this topic, you can post any mistakes you did while playing a game.

I just recently paid 3 star coins in NSMBW to watch the 'Secret Path' video on World 8-2. I did it and when I was near the end, I wondered what would happen next and just next to the flag pole, there was a 3 spinning wheels and lava so I couldn't fall. On the last wheel I pressed the wrong button and I fell into the last which was so close to the flag pole. It was annoying but funny.
 
i were able to do another misake >.>

i were gonna saev toad at 1-3, used yoshi, ate him, and at the flag pole, i were gonna reach the top of the pole (even tho i had 99 live lolz) and jumped off yoshi, who still had toad in him, andthen he stood there with toad in his mouth lolz.
 
cookieboy17 said:
I was getting the star in Super Mario 64 where you had to get to the Thwomp in SM64. I got to the top, jumped on the Thwomp, then backflipped by accident and died. Then I put a gun to my head. :p

OMG. That star was friggin terrible. I looked everywhere for the Thwomp until I realized I had to climb all the way up to the top. I then jumped on the moving plank (or hand, whatever) and those stupid black balls that shoot fire at you hit me, and I died while falling to the previous floor. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top