Mistakes To Learn From Glacier Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I noticed:

Team PP and FE did not work effectively as a group. This meant that members had lost interest or they did not like the group they were in. In the case of PP, it meant that I had to become a jack-of-all-trades and a one-man team, which shouldn't happen.
Having 4 in a team was probably one too many.
The group divisions were slightly unbalanced. Most of PP couldn't do artwork (and Relx, who could, didn't contribute...), and I think that FE couldn't do stories or something.
The Arcade Contest was OK, but we hadn't found out how to work it out, so that was a downside.
Of course, a majority of the contests were multimedia (mainly art)-oriented, which is OK but biases against some members.

As for myself:
1. I procrastinated on certain team projects.
2. I cut into my own time to do Individual and Team Contests, on occasion.
3. I felt that my team wasn't supporting me enough.
4. I should have actually told my team to do particular things, rather than suggrest something to them which they will then not act upon.
 
H-J:パーティの王 said:
What I noticed:

Team PP and FE did not work effectively as a group. This meant that members had lost interest or they did not like the group they were in. In the case of PP, it meant that I had to become a jack-of-all-trades and a one-man team, which shouldn't happen.
Having 4 in a team was probably one too many.
The group divisions were slightly unbalanced. Most of PP couldn't do artwork (and Relx, who could, didn't contribute...), and I think that FE couldn't do stories or something.
The Arcade Contest was OK, but we hadn't found out how to work it out, so that was a downside.
Of course, a majority of the contests were multimedia (mainly art)-oriented, which is OK but biases against some members.

As for myself:
1. I procrastinated on certain team projects.
2. I cut into my own time to do Individual and Team Contests, on occasion.
3. I felt that my team wasn't supporting me enough.
4. I should have actually told my team to do particular things, rather than suggrest something to them which they will then not act upon.
PP was a 2 man team..
I Know that Us (PP) weren't so good.
Well I luckly there were no art contest when i joined..

If so H-J did I support or no...
 
I'm not good with artwork, or didn't do any, because doing artwork is not my thing.

Writing it out on some things is better for me. AR (No, not Action Replay! :p) did well, we did our best, we had to switch yoshi_7 to yoshi14 because of yoshi_7's inactiveness. RHB was good in artwork. Garis208 and yoshi14 were exceptional at coming up with ideas.

And ID was terrible, they didn't even have strong activity to contribute and help MLYW.
 
vipsoccermaster said:
I'm not good with artwork, or didn't do any, because doing artwork is not my thing.

Writing it out on some things is better for me. AR (No, not Action Replay! :p) did well, we did our best, we had to switch yoshi_7 to yoshi14 because of yoshi_7's inactiveness. RHB was good in artwork. Garis208 and yoshi14 were exceptional at coming up with ideas.

And ID was terrible, they didn't even have strong activity to contribute and help MLYW.
Agreed. I suck at art :p but can sure come up with ideas.
 
Well i don't suck at art but RHB was so much better lol. 
"Garis208 and yoshi14 were exceptional at coming up with ideas."
You better had said that cause i had to do the Mario Party Game contest all by myself and that was a lot of writing and ideas lol. (Also due to the fact i didn't have internet during most of the contest so I had to do it at my friends house lol)

Well or team problems:
RHB - Didn't come up with much ideas and he usually was only active twice a week or so.
Me - I was absent during the end due to school
Yoshi14 - Only helped in ideas which made RHB do all the hard work/graphic thing (except for 1 contest that i had to do it.)
Vip- Same as Yoshi he mostly only gave ideas.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top