Martin Luther King Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Mario said:
Interesting day. Who knows what would happen if Martin Luther King didn't exist.

Today wouldn't be any different. He was just a civil rights activist. Nothing big in my opinion.

If MLK has a day, why isn't there a day for Rosa Parks, W.E.B. Du Bois, Malcolm X, or even Bill Cosby? What's ironic is that MLK blamed the white man for treating them like crap while in reality, black people are their own worst enemy.

I'm not a racist or anything, since i'm half Native American, but black people need to start blaming themselves than just white people.

Yoshi292 said:
Today is Martin Luther King day. The thing that is special about him is he eliminated discrimination. If it wasn't for him, I may not exist or I could be a white person.

Black people and other ethnic races are STILL being discriminated today. Also, I would still think you would be born black regardless if MLK had done his thing. He wasn't Jesus or anything. :/

Also, sorry, double post.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top