Mario Party Survivor!

:goomba: Hello and welcome to Mario Party Survivor! We're going to have every Mario Party Character ever and see which one can come out top in minigames, and strategy..
:kbobomb: HERP DERP! I'M GOING TO DECIDE THE TRIBES ALREADY BECAUSE YOU WON'T SHUT UP D:
:goomba: REWD.

Tribe 1!

:mario: :wario: :daisy: :kingboo: :drybones: :hammerbro: :donkeykong: :shyguy: :koopakid:

Tribe 2!

  :?space: :peach: :yoshi: :waluigi: :toad: :toadette :birdo: :blooper: :koopa:
:)?space is Luigi)

Tribe one..what's your official name?

:mario: MARIO LAND
:wario: WARIO LAND
:drybones: Please don't make this that terrible Mario Party 2 plot again..
:shyguy: Fine..just call ourself Team Fire Flower!

Tribe two?

:toadette TOAD IS A CHEATING, TERRIBLE FUNGI WHO HATES ME AND NEVER DOES ANYTHING!
:peach: You found out about our secret relationship..?
:toadette THIS TEAM IS OFFICIALLY CALLED TEAM GAME OVER D; IT'S OVER, TOAD.
:toad: NO

:goomba: The first challenge is Dust til Dawn, 3 people from each team please, randomizer bomb!
:kbobomb: OKAY  :kingboo:  :donkeykong: :mario: and  :toadette :koopa: :waluigi:
READY, GOO!

:toadette : I REFUSE, TOAD NEVER DOES THE HOUSEWORK AND HE NEVER CLEANS UP AND I ALWAYS DO WASHING UP AND I'M SURE TOADSTOOL COULD DO BETTER BLAH BLAH BLAH
:waluigi: ..why aren't you helping? *slap*

FINISH

:koopa: They won already?

:mario: WAHOO!

:goomba: Team Fire Flower won! Now.. all of Game Over vote someone out...
*10 minutes later*
Here are the votes.

:toadette
:toadette
:toadette
:toadette
:toadette
:peach:
:toadette
:toadette
:waluigi:

In 18th place, TOADETTE, you are the first eliminated from Mario Party Survivor!

:toadette : BEWARE GAME OVER AS PEACH AND TOAD ARE BOTH BACKSTABBING, LYING, GOOD FOR NOTHING..

:blooper: herp derp >.<
:peach: I JUST MET YOU LOLKAY GURL *pushes off plane*

:toadette forgot her parachute...splat.

 
EPISODE 2.

:goomba:Last time on MPS, Toadette ruined her team's hopes of winning by blaming EVERYTHING ON TOAD. She got 18th.

THE TRIBES

"Game Over"


Luigi, :peach: :toad: :waluigi: :yoshi:,Blooper,  :birdo: :koopa:

"Fire Flower"

:mario: :wario: :daisy: :kingboo: :koopakid: :drybones: :hammerbro: :donkeykong: :shyguy:

:goomba: Now Toadette's gone...no more moaning! Yay!

:peach: No more needing to cheat on Mario and Toadette with Toad WHILE concealing it?
:mario: Wait, a-what did you just say about me? I SPEND ALL THIS TIME RESCUING YOU AND YOU LOVE TOAD?
F :star: :star:K YOU!
:birdo: I'M FREE! *rabid drooling*

:goomba: Today's challenge is Grin and Bar it, 4 players from each team?

:daisy: :donkeykong: :hammerbro: :koopakid: from FF and  :yoshi: :toad: :koopa: Luigi from Game Over!

*rope spins*

:daisy:  :yoshi: are out!
Luigi too...ooh, DK and Koopa Kid!
There goes Toad...

:toadette just jumped on koopa D: GHOSTIES

:kingboo: wat
Toadette threw Koopa's shell at Hammer Bro and it's victory for Game Over! O_O

  :toadsworth: I WILL DECIDE WHICH FIRE FLOWER WILL GO OUT, TALLY HO PIP PIP :O
BIRDO VACUUM'D ME UP WITH HIS SNOZZLE AND HYPNOTIZED ME TO MAKE HIM IN THE DUTY FREE SHOP OH GOD HE'S GOT TO GO D;

:birdo: LIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *sucks up Shy Guy* I'M NOT ON DAT TEAM HEHE AND OH LOOK SHY GUY'S ROTTING CARCASS

:goomba: Birdo you're so...evil. But Shy Guy gets 17th and the show must go on!


*camera cuts to :toadette and :birdo: at the dinner table both eating shy guys brains and talking about :peach: and how she thinks :mario: will marry :daisy: instead :O BUT WHO CARES THAT'S ANOTHER PLOT BRANCH TWIST THINGY

:goomba: SEE YA NEXT TIME ON MARIO...PARTY...SURVIVOR!  O0


 
Back
Top