Mario Party Forum Style Advanced (Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes indeed, Dark Boo is back with another game (That hopefully I'll finish because not finishing games is getting ridiculous; borderline a waste of time). This style of gaming is very close to Mario Party Island Tour in some way but of course I had to place in my spin-offs. The site where a lot of the things in this game will be done is on the site under MPFSR (For now). I will tell you this now, the game is significantly more complex in terms of Dice Blocks and Mini-Games (Oh lord some mini-games require a person with a working brain). With that out of the way, let's get to the sign-ups, shall we?

RULES:
- Being active is a requisite! Be on the forum daily (Just log on to check things)
- Some things are hard therefore you can ask me anywhere (Skype, here ETC)
- Break my game and I'll break your neck
- Moves will be hard to make but please try to make the collegiate
- Try to win although Dice Blocks can screw you over

Players:
1. Impulse (Donkey Kong)
2. SpiderStaryu (Wario)
3. VIPSoccerMaster (Boo)
4. Yoshiman (Yoshi)

Well that is like BS to some LMFAO


http://mpimpfs.mariopartylegacy.com/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top