Mario Party 10 January 2015 Trailer - March 20, 2015 Release, DK is back!, etc

What I gathered:

Bowser Party mode:
Bowser originally rolls 4 dice blocks but can be higher or lower
Players collaborately carry 3 Dice Blocks in total
Dice Plus Space - (Red +1 Dice Block looking) Adds 1 Dice Block to Bowser's Roll
Dice Minus Space - (Blue -1 Dice Block looking) Removes 1 Dice Block from Bowser's Roll
Blue Space - Dice Block Space
Green Space - Nothing
+x Heart Space - Adds that number of hearts to the captain's total number of hearts
-x Heart Space - Subtracts that number of hearts to the captain's total number of hearts
! Heart Space - A random heart-involving event will happen (Me thinking MP9 Spin Space + heart issue)
Back Space - Move backwards a number of spaces
Dash Space - Move forward a number of spaces
Bowser Jr. Space - N/A

Only saw one Boss Battle
Mega Goomba's Ladder Leap
You get mini-stars as captain when you arrive to the Boss Battle space therefore I think there will be no Captain Bonuses
I know one payout is +10 +5 +3 +1 which is EXTREMELY GOOD!

Amiibo Party
Should I even explain...

 
Back
Top