http://www.wlwt.com/r/25762204/detail.html
Oh my god I love the south.
Oh my god I love the south.
Except that no one was killed, just made to eat his own beard.General Guy said:Ugh... this is almost as sad as the woman who killed her kid over Farmville.
I'm a forumer sir, I'm not supposed to read. Yet I can anyway.Snowy The Czar said:Except that no one was killed, just made to eat his own beard.General Guy said:Ugh... this is almost as sad as the woman who killed her kid over Farmville.
Can you not read or something?
You're retarded.General Guy said:I'm a forumer sir, I'm not supposed to read. Yet I can anyway.Snowy The Czar said:Except that no one was killed, just made to eat his own beard.General Guy said:Ugh... this is almost as sad as the woman who killed her kid over Farmville.
Can you not read or something?
hey there charizardGeneral Guy said:I'm a forumer sir, I'm not supposed to read. Yet I can anyway.Snowy The Czar said:Except that no one was killed, just made to eat his own beard.General Guy said:Ugh... this is almost as sad as the woman who killed her kid over Farmville.
Can you not read or something?