Magical DoReMi

DoReMi-Logo.jpg


(Otherwise known in Japan as "Ojamajo Doremi". =P)

Anyway... ugh, I hate to admit it, but I like this show. I don't know why, but it appeals to me. Yes, I have horrible taste in Anime. =P The show is basically about 3 girls who become witchlings, mainly Dori cuz she turn the head witch into a green blob, and she screws up alot with STEAK and stuff.

Moving on, explain your opinion about the show!
 
Uuuuuh, I've never heard of this before, but it sounds like shit. =P

Is it like Sailor Moon Times Negative Infinity?
 
The HeartBreak Kid said:
I watched one episode a couple of weeks ago and I thought it was weird, no offense to viewers. It just wasn't that good imo, but it reminds me of Sailor Moon for some reason...

It's Sailor Moon with cancer.
 
Charizard632 said:
Well, I really like the show, because it has little girls that wear big hats. And this show doesn't go on forever. The outfits look really cute, though.

Apparently, according to critics, that's basically the only vital thing to look out for in a show like Magical DoReMi. If they don't have little girls with big hats, the show is not for children under thirteen, therefore it's bad! =P
 
Ether said:
Charizard632 said:
Well, I really like the show, because it has little girls that wear big hats. And this show doesn't go on forever. The outfits look really cute, though.

Apparently, according to critics, that's basically the only vital thing to look out for in a show like Magical DoReMi. If they don't have little girls with big hats, the show is not for children under thirteen, therefore it's bad! =P

ahahahahahaaaaaaah, fucking sig'd.
 
Aegis said:
Ether said:
Charizard632 said:
Well, I really like the show, because it has little girls that wear big hats. And this show doesn't go on forever. The outfits look really cute, though.

Apparently, according to critics, that's basically the only vital thing to look out for in a show like Magical DoReMi. If they don't have little girls with big hats, the show is not for children under thirteen, therefore it's bad! =P

ahahahahahaaaaaaah, F***ing sig'd.

Eh... where? =P
 
Charizard632 said:
Well, I really like the show, because it has little girls that wear big hats. And this show doesn't go on forever. The outfits look really cute, though.

I lol'd really hard when I saw this. That was a good one. XD
 
Back
Top