Jem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well don't feel all nervous to tell us that you like this show...

Personally, I LOVE THIS SHOW! I just watch about 12 episodes at least a month.

BTW: When was the series first released? I forgot.
 
Nermal said:
Well don't feel all nervous to tell us that you like this show...

Personally, I LOVE THIS SHOW! I just watch about 12 episodes at least a month.

BTW: When was the series first released? I forgot.
OMG Nermal, you're starting to become peachy... ;)

Anyway it was released 1985, and it ended in 1988. I heard they're might be a new movie or a new animated series of it, which got me excited, but the news is a little old. =P
 
Never even heard of this show. But I have heard the song before.

Not sure if I'd like it. Prolly not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top