January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan. 27th ~ 2013

Did so much procrastination exam prep today.
Didn't give me time to go on here because I wanted to do well on my English exam.
Jan. 28th ~ 2013
-English 12 Final/Last day of High School-
English Exam was today. Was tough in my opinion... but I believe I managed to pull through that one there just fine... possibly...

...afterwards, mostly just played games.
Got no more school this week, so I'll just be off doing whatever I want now! 8)

Post-secondary school starts on Monday for me - the real challenge begins there.
 
Jan. 29th ~ 2013

Didn't do much today.

Mostly just got Fire Emblem : Awakening and some books for something of which I do.
(Why I'm not saying what it is I do, IDK... just ask me if you want to know what it is. I always liked keeping this a mystery for some reason... which is uneeded :p
Also, FYI - this is related to those classes I had on Mondays that I've said nothing about what they are about. (Now Tuesdays in-case I never mentioned that before.))
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top