Is it gay for a guy to wear/like pink?

Is it gay for a male to like pink?

  • Yes

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No

    Votes: 13 81.3%

  • Total voters
    16
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cher said:
No. Last time I checked the color of your shirt does not determine who you have sex with.

I think it's hilarious some people are so hung up on a color. I can understand a 4th grader thinking it's girly, but any older than that and you just sound immature. Light pink, hot pink, whatever, can all look good on guys. I went to high school and go to college with tons of guys who wore pink. Surfers who wearing bright pink Billabong t-shirts, preppy guys who wear pink polos and guys who wear pink dress shirts. Hell, I know guys who own pink (well, salmon) pants. Which looks stupid but so do the guys who wear bright blue pants. The most masculine guys I know, wear pink and have no problem doing so.

There's also nothing gay about a guy liking the color pink. It's a COLOR. Are girls lesbians for liking blue? Didn't think so.
OHHOHOOHOH. I agree to the fullest extent, Pink is a color, it shouldn't be bad to wear it.
 
Well I was pretty convinced that it didn't matter. But earlier I was talking to my friend and now I'm not so sure...

[18:32] Chris: know how i told you i was going to that party last night
[18:32] amatatomba: yeah
[18:32] Chris: well i wore this new pink shirt i bought last night
[18:33] Chris: and idk what happened
[18:33] Chris: but i woke up this morning naked next to this guy i went to high school with
[18:33] amatatomba: ...what?
[18:33] Chris: he was wearing a pink shirt too that night

I think his shirt turned him gay  :-\
 
Cher said:
Well I was pretty convinced that it didn't matter. But earlier I was talking to my friend and now I'm not so sure...

[18:32] Chris: know how i told you i was going to that party last night
[18:32] amatatomba: yeah
[18:32] Chris: well i wore this new pink shirt i bought last night
[18:33] Chris: and idk what happened
[18:33] Chris: but i woke up this morning naked next to this guy i went to high school with
[18:33] amatatomba: ...what?
[18:33] Chris: he was wearing a pink shirt too that night

I think his shirt turned him gay  :-\
...Who do you  hang out with? This Chris guy seems pretty damn odd. :p
 
Now the next question would be whether or not it'd be gay for a guy to like the most gothic thing ever to exist:
attachment.php
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top