iPhone 3 vs. iPhone 4

iPhone 3 or 4?

  • iPhone 3G

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • iPhone 4

    Votes: 3 50.0%

  • Total voters
    6
Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPER WAHA

Well-known member
Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold)
Which iPhone do you think is better? I pick the iPhone 4 because it looks better and stuff.

Discuss. (Used Search Function)
4060th topic
 
It seems like there’s not much of a discussion after all. But I heard that the iPhone 4 has a quite a number of people complaining about it. And it seems like your call will drop if you placed your finger at the wrong position while you are talking on the phone. And I think getting an iPhone solely depends on your budget and what do you want. I personally think the Android phones will be better though.
 
How about a regular a** old beat up phone? Really now. People are only wasting money on this garbage.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top