Y yoshi12 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 30, 2009 #1 I'm taking a small break from the forum but I'll be back in a few days. See ya around
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 30, 2009 #2 All right see ya. Why are you taking a Break?
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 30, 2009 #3 Maybe he wants to catch up on some other things. Enjoy your break, I hope you come on to see the details of the next contests of Glacier Summer.
Maybe he wants to catch up on some other things. Enjoy your break, I hope you come on to see the details of the next contests of Glacier Summer.
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 30, 2009 #4 well bye. hope you come back refreshed.
Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 31, 2009 #5 Cya! I hope your break is nice. 8)
Y yoshi12 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 2, 2009 #6 Ok I was just busy in the weekend. I'm back though. Lock
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 2, 2009 #7 Welcome back.