If you had a million dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
madstarr said:
I would help with paying monthly fee's, and maybe buy the things I always wanted to have, like a nice house, with nice stuff. Well, that's not what I always wanted, but I'll keep y'all guessing.
This and help my family/friends too and probably help poor people too :p maybe buy some games Although my life is already great so...
 
Aegis said:
Tornado Kirby said:
I'd give the money to the charity and for poor people.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight. 8V

Ah, they always say that so they wouldn't look like selfish, little p****s who want to spend their money on what they want. Besides the fact that people who run charities are greedy, lying sons of b*****s.

AEGIS: Just censored the swears a little more. I don't want you to get a BS warning. ;)

Thanks for the tip.
 
I'd be rich =P Actually I'd give half to charity, give whoever gave it to me $5.00
and keep half of whats left. then give a quarter of whats left to my brother, then I'd give a quarter of that to each of my family members.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top