How Often do you go to the Cinema?

What would you say

  • Once a week or more

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once every few weeks

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once every month

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Once every few months

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A couple times a year

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Once a year

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Less than once a year or never

    Votes: 3 27.3%

  • Total voters
    11
Less than once a year or never for me. I rarely go.

If I wanna watch a movie I just wait until later to when I feel like watching a movie.
 
I'm not a big movie person at all but I still go once a month, but really like once every 3 months with friends cause a lot of times my mom and her boyfriend who go to the movies like every week me and my sister would go with them occassionally when they dont go see some shitty action movie.
 
Back
Top