How much money do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chubbo™ said:
I finally got $50 for Super Mario Galaxy 2. I can't wait to get it.

Congratulations, Chubbo! =D

Anyway, I now have a measly 30 cents.
 
Chubbo™ said:
kinetic563 said:
Chubbo™ said:
I finally got $50 for Super Mario Galaxy 2. I can't wait to get it.

Congratulations, Chubbo! =D

Anyway, I now have a measly 30 cents.

What are you plan to use that 30 cents on?

Probably use it for tax that comes with products you buy in stores.
 
Chubbo™ said:
I just got my game reserved and the Gamestop employee at my store is giving me their SMG2 poster. This is going to be a great summer. I also have 78 cents now after paying for it.

ARGH! YOU LUCKY SOAB! I so wanted a Mario poster from Gamestop! T.T But all's I got from them was two Sonic posters.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top