House Centipedes

Lakilester said:
Kona-chan said:
Nope. We just have rats. :p
rats...? .________.
Yes, rats.

Those furry guys who steal your food and make homes in your wall.

I'm guessing you deal with them by standing on a chair and screaming "EWW GET AWAY!!1!11!!!1"
 
Kona-chan said:
Lakilester said:
Kona-chan said:
Nope. We just have rats. :p
rats...? .________.
Yes, rats.

Those furry guys who steal your food and make homes in your wall.

I'm guessing you deal with them by standing on a chair and screaming "EWW GET AWAY!!1!11!!!1"

That's what most people do to me. After all, I'm a "big mouse". :U

But anyway, only small bugs like spiders, ants, et cetera come in my house. Very rarely cockroaches and squirrels (yeah, squirrels go into people's houses for some reason). No rats or mice.
 
Why do people always say rats are disgusting? I live on the outskirts, so we get field mice. They are disease-free, and very solemn do they bother us.
 
I've seen them before when my room was a f**king mess. Thank God I haven't seen them since.

Insects/bugs whatever usually crawl into this house...and while I type this I am getting freaked out about even doing so. Bugs...so scary...(i literally cry or scream like a girl when i see one) I can't stand them. ;~;
 
Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Thankfully not. Just little bugs such as fleas and spiders like twice a month.
Exactly this. Like the other day, there was a spider on my PC and Snowy told me to kill it. So I did so.

It's so funny killing a spider. :D

What if you were the spider though? Would it be funny? :c
 
kineticsilvia563 said:
Swedish House Mafia (Spirit) said:
Vipsoccermaster said:
Thankfully not. Just little bugs such as fleas and spiders like twice a month.
Exactly this. Like the other day, there was a spider on my PC and Snowy told me to kill it. So I did so.

It's so funny killing a spider. :D

What if you were the spider though? Would it be funny? :c
I thought the same thing, how horrible the life of a spider. But nobody invited them, so....

Actually I kill them when they disturb me. :p
 
Back
Top