History assignment

What topic would be the interesting for you to study at schoo if you had to?

  • Sinking of pearl Harbor

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Vietnam war

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The dust bowl

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • the holocaust

    Votes: 2 40.0%

  • Total voters
    5
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Holocaust subject is only taught with the basic killing of Jews and other races (genocide). If you research the Holocaust even more, i'm sure you'll find it wicked interesting.
 
Nosferatu Man said:
I'd suggest the Holocaust, for various reasons.

I don't mind him doing the Holocaust and I think it's a great subject to research, don't get me wrong, but "various reasons is really vague."  Any really good ones out there?



But really, they're all fine.  Personally, I'm more into things that are less talked about, but that's really just me.  None of them are bad subjects to look into.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top