Gum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also like 5 Gum. What I like about the 5 gum is the Cobalt flavor of the gum becuz the flavor makes me feel so high...
 
cookieboy17 said:
Whatever gum is around. I chew gum almost everyday, and usually when I do I'll have like 2 a day or something.
Lightning_Daisy said:
I like HAVE to chew gum like everyday! I love 5, Stride, Trident Mist, and Trident Layers. The one time i NEED gum is during school so i dont get all like stressed and stuff
Gum eases stress?

Refer to this post:

Ether said:
Lightning_Daisy said:

I like HAVE to chew gum like everyday! I love 5, Stride, Trident Mist, and Trident Layers. The one time i NEED gum is during school so i dont get all like stressed and stuff
 
GUM
Most teenagers' alternative to cigarettes. It's as addictive.​
 
Bubble Tape Gum iz da bomb. Though, I'll try any other kind of gum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top