A lot of stuff to talk about here...
SMF 2.0
Due to the recent bot attacks, the Forum has been updated to SMF 2.0 and as a result we lost a few mods.
Arcade
The Arcade is also updated to the newest version so that it supports SMF 2.0. The Arcade games are playable, but the socres DO NOT save. I am trying to get it worked out.
Shoutbox
The old shoutbox was not compatible with the new shoutbox so we have a new one along with a chat system. The Chat System can be accesed between the Calender and Logout buttons and the Shoutbox is in its normal spot.
Themes
The Glacier Summer Theme is currently not compatible but I will see if I can do anything about it. The Default theme will be the Blue theme that will have a lighter color than the old one so it reflects the main site.
Glacier Summer
GS will continue like normal without the daily arcade game, at least until all the arcade errors are fixed. I will put up all the missed arcade games up when it works again.
SMF 2.0
Due to the recent bot attacks, the Forum has been updated to SMF 2.0 and as a result we lost a few mods.
Arcade
The Arcade is also updated to the newest version so that it supports SMF 2.0. The Arcade games are playable, but the socres DO NOT save. I am trying to get it worked out.
Shoutbox
The old shoutbox was not compatible with the new shoutbox so we have a new one along with a chat system. The Chat System can be accesed between the Calender and Logout buttons and the Shoutbox is in its normal spot.
Themes
The Glacier Summer Theme is currently not compatible but I will see if I can do anything about it. The Default theme will be the Blue theme that will have a lighter color than the old one so it reflects the main site.
Glacier Summer
GS will continue like normal without the daily arcade game, at least until all the arcade errors are fixed. I will put up all the missed arcade games up when it works again.