Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 5, 2009 #1 What is your recent fortune from a fortune cookie?
Y yoshi_7 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 5, 2009 #2 The best part of your life has not yet begun.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 5, 2009 #3 I just had one but Forgot. Something about not Skill but Intelligence. I have Intelligence.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 27, 2009 #4 Sorry for Double Posting but I got another Cookie to say. My Smile makes People Laugh. It really does!
Sorry for Double Posting but I got another Cookie to say. My Smile makes People Laugh. It really does!
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 27, 2009 #5 Shaby said: I never had a Fortune Cookie on my life! Click to expand... You're suppose to Say your most Recent one...not saying you don't have it.
Shaby said: I never had a Fortune Cookie on my life! Click to expand... You're suppose to Say your most Recent one...not saying you don't have it.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 28, 2009 #6 "You are admired for your impeccable tastes." I am admired for impeccable tastes, not sure why, though.
"You are admired for your impeccable tastes." I am admired for impeccable tastes, not sure why, though.
Relxhive35 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 11, 2009 #7 chop chip for cookie
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 15, 2009 #8 "You are realistic, and others relate to you." 3 9 19 23 43, 4 I guess I am realistic, and many do relate to me, as friends...
"You are realistic, and others relate to you." 3 9 19 23 43, 4 I guess I am realistic, and many do relate to me, as friends...
D D51g Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 21, 2009 #9 it was something like someone in life will help you professionally but i was in a car for hours with a friend and he held it in his hands and he started sweating and it broke.
it was something like someone in life will help you professionally but i was in a car for hours with a friend and he held it in his hands and he started sweating and it broke.
8 8socc3r Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 1, 2009 #10 The bank will soon swing in your favour. Well, my money is improving...
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 1, 2009 #11 "You will be successful through innovation and determination." I guess I am, for some things in my life.
"You will be successful through innovation and determination." I guess I am, for some things in my life.