Y Yoshi and Diddy Kong fan Well-known member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 14, 2009 #1 please post & vote -1 vote per user -mine is wipeout The Ultimate Yoshi Fan
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 14, 2009 #2 None of them interests me, but I suppose Fear Factor will do.
Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 14, 2009 #3 I don't really like any of them but I have watched Wipeout the most out of them so I chose it.
Real Hammer Bro Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 15, 2009 #4 Wipeout is challenging and funny at the same time. I like to watch The Biggest Loser in the past.
8 8socc3r Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 15, 2009 #5 I chose Wipeout, yet my favourite in actuality is Total Drama Island.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 15, 2009 #6 I guess American Idol though none Interest me.
T topper1 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jun 16, 2009 #7 Despite being in the UK, Wipeout is shown here and I enjoy it as well as the UK version. Very funny and enjoyable to watch.
Despite being in the UK, Wipeout is shown here and I enjoy it as well as the UK version. Very funny and enjoyable to watch.
SuperZambezi May your days be ever Toadful. Staff member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) PP64 Content Creator Legacy User (Gold) Jun 24, 2009 #9 My favorite show is The Office (US Version) but I just started watching Lost and its equally good, But out of those options I would chose Wipeout but I enjoy Ninja Warrior more.
My favorite show is The Office (US Version) but I just started watching Lost and its equally good, But out of those options I would chose Wipeout but I enjoy Ninja Warrior more.