Favorite Food at your Favorite Restraunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
EpicWaluigi™ said:
Prarie Fire Bean Dip at Don Pablo's

Wow... either that's the longest name for a restaurant, you said a food at a restaurant instead of just a restaurant in general (which you could've explained WHY you liked the restaurant), or et cetera.

As for me, I have an eclectic taste in restaurants, and don't actually care which restaurant I go to, as long as the restaurant shows me how it's worth the try.
 
Ether said:
As for me, I have an eclectic taste in restaurants, and don't actually care which restaurant I go to, as long as the restaurant shows me how it's worth the try.

Pretty much the same here. As long as it has something really good to offer, its well worth a try.
 
Sir Mario said:
French Fries from McDonalds. Yum yum yum!

JxT: I love eating some French "Fires" as well. Albeit they make my mouth feel like hell in high water.

The closest thing to "French Fires" I can think of is these
Chesters-FHF.jpg
or these.
t_42.jpg


But I see what you mean.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top