M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 18, 2009 #1 What's your Favorite Board in this Forum? I like the Anything one, Forum Games 2nd, and Mario Party General 3rd.
What's your Favorite Board in this Forum? I like the Anything one, Forum Games 2nd, and Mario Party General 3rd.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 18, 2009 #2 Anything Else, Annoucements, The Forum/Site, and Mario Party General.
8 8socc3r Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 25, 2009 #3 I like them all.
Real Hammer Bro Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 26, 2009 #4 General Mario Party, Nintendo, Forum Games, and Anything Else. I like the Nintendo board most.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 26, 2009 #5 I'm now starting to like the Glacier and Forum/Site Boards.
Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 26, 2009 #6 Anything else, or Entertainment. Then the Forum/Site boards.
C Chef Torte Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 29, 2009 #7 Forum Games and Nintendo
Relxhive35 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 9, 2009 #8 Anything else and forum games
T topper1 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) May 26, 2009 #9 General Mario Party because I can talk freely on the MARIO PARTY series. I also like Forum Games.