Favorite and least favorite minigames?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering what your favorite and least favorite mini games are. :)

My favorites are Bumper Balls, Mushroom Mix Up, and Bowsers Big Blast. Hexagon Heat is fun too, but it's not as cool as Mushroom Mix Up, even though it is pretty much the same game. XD

The ones I don't like are Manic Mallets (from MP5 I think) and Slot Car Derby. I've never won either one of those.

I also don't really like the one in MP2 where you have to wind up the shy guy. Can't remember what it's called.
 
Favorites: Daft Rafts, Odd Card out, Ray of Fright, Boozana, Full Tilt, Gimme a Sign, Shake it Up, At the Chomp Wash (These 2 games uses the exact same motion, shaking)

Non-Favorites: Black Hole Boogie, Pokey Pummel, Cosmic Slalom

Key
Mario Party 6 4-Player
Mario Party 6 1VS3
Mario Party 6 2VS2
Mario Party 6 Battle
Mario Party 6 Duel
Mario Party 7 4-Player
Mario Party 7 1VS3
Mario Party 7 2VS2
Mario Party 7 Battle
Mario Party 7 Duel
Mario Party 7 8-Player
Mario Party 8 4-Player
Mario Party 8 1VS3
Mario Party 8 2VS2
Mario Party 8 Battle
Mario Party 8 Duel
 
I like the 4-player & Battle mini-games the most. Here's what I remember:

Mario Party 5:
Dinger Derby (Good at this. Got the maximum record.  ::))
Leaf Leap (I'm pretty good at this. =D)
Later Skater (moar racing  ;D)
Tug-o-War (was it called by that?)
Cage in Cooking

Mario Party 6:
Snow Brawl (Snowfight! I like it! Maybe this could've worked on 2-on-2 or 4-player better...)
Seer Terror (Bowser - Funny as always.)
What Goes Up... (The night version. It's a lot easier.)
Snow Whirled (takes kinda skill...)
Cannonball Fun (reminds me of 4-player split screen FPS-games...)
Rocky Road (I always tease my partners by hitting them constantly xD)
Wrasslin Rapids (Free For All!)
Control Schtick (just you wait 'til you get very far, it's so fast you'll laugh yourself out!)
Tally Me Banana (maybe it's just the water that makes good...)

Mario Party 7:
Kart Wheeled (Kart racing! I love it! ^_^ But I always get the worst starting place... -_-)
The Final Countdown (dedudeeduu... dedudeeduude- wait... Oh yeah! I like how the platforms keep disappearing. >8D)
Hip Hop Drop
Apes of Wrath (very exciting at times...)
Pretty much every 8-Player mini-game because they are just unique and awesome.
Ice Moves (^_^)
 
These are my favourite Mini-Games from MP7 and MPDS:

Mario Party 7:
  4-P Mini-Games
    Bubble Brawl
    Track & Yield
    Fun Run
    Ghost in the Hall
    Target Tag
    Pokey Pummel (my sister used her thumb and still beat me, and I used my index finger. it's not natural)
    Take Me Ohm (I can last one minute at it in Decathlon Castle)
  1-vs-3 Mini-Games
    Balloonatic
    Frashfright
    Wheel of Woe
  2-vs-2 Mini-Games
    Spider Stomp
  Battle Mini-Games
    Monty's Revenge
    The Final Countdown
  Duel Mini-Games
    Hip Hop Drop (I was unbeatable)
    Camp Ukiki
  8-P Mini-Games
    Grin and Bar It
    Hammer Spammer (I always played with myself as both characters and let the C Stick character die)
    Gimme a Brake
    Unhappy Trails
  DK Mini-Games
    Stump Change
    Jump, Man
  Bowser Mini-Games
    Funstacle Course!
    Magmagical Journey!
    Bowser's Lovely Lift
  Rare Mini-Games
    Ice Moves
Mario Party DS Mini-Games
  4-P Mini-Games
    Domino Effect (I basically always win)
    Crater Crawl
    Boogie Beam
    Boo Tag
    Dust Buddies
    Cyber Scamper
    Raft Riot
    All Geared Up
  1-vs-3 Mini-Games
    Peek-a-Boo
    Track Star
    Flash and Dash
  2-vs-2 Mini-Games
    Double Vision
    Cube Crushers
    Airbrushers
  Battle Mini-Games
    Star Catchers
  Boss Mini-Games
    Hammer Chime
    Hexoskeleton
  Puzzle Mini-Games
    Bob-Omb Breakers
    Piece Out
 
Oh yeah, I forgot Least Favourite Mini-Games.

MP7:
  4-P Mini-Games
    Cointagious
    Big Dripper
    Balloon Busters
    Dart Attack
    Oil Crisis
    Mathemortician
  1-vs-3 Mini-Games
    La Bomba
    Spray Anything
    Coin-op Bop
    Be My Chum!
    StratosFEAR
  2-vs-2 Mini-Games
    (none)
  Battle Mini-Games
    Deck Hands
  Duel Mini-Games
    Apes of Wrath
  8-P Mini-Games
    Bumper to Bumper
  DK Mini-Games
    Peel Out
    Bananas Faster
    Vine Country
  Bowser Mini-Games
    Tunnel of Lava!
  Rare Mini-Games
    (none)
MPDS:
  4-P Mini-Games
    Goomba Wrangler
    Roller Coasters
    Cheep Cheep Chance
    Whomp-a-thon
  1-vs-3 Mini-Games
    Rubber Ducky Rodeo
  2-vs-2 Mini-Games
    Soil Toil
    Memory Mash
    Mole Thrill
    Crazy Crosshairs
  Battle Mini-Games
    Chips and Dips
  Boss Mini-Games
    Bowser's Block Party!
  Puzzle Mini-Games
    Block Star
    Triangle Twisters
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top