SpiderStaryu Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 3, 2010 #1 What do you think about this thing? I think some people are just so obsessed with it. =P I like it, but don't obsess over like getting to the point of spending money or use it all the time. How about you? =P
What do you think about this thing? I think some people are just so obsessed with it. =P I like it, but don't obsess over like getting to the point of spending money or use it all the time. How about you? =P
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 3, 2010 #2 It's an interesting game but I stopped playing a while ago. My family still plays though.
AegisReflector Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 3, 2010 #3 Farmville is like Harvest Moon's deformed ba***** child, if that gives you an insight. In other words, it sucks.
Farmville is like Harvest Moon's deformed ba***** child, if that gives you an insight. In other words, it sucks.
CaptainShyguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 4, 2010 #4 It's a waste of time, it really sux.
Amatatomba Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 4, 2010 #5 I've never played it, but I don't like games like that, where progress depends on adding other people who play it.
I've never played it, but I don't like games like that, where progress depends on adding other people who play it.
AegisReflector Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 4, 2010 #6 They actually featured this on Nintendo Power and GameInformer. What the hell? This isn't even CLOSE to being a good video game.
They actually featured this on Nintendo Power and GameInformer. What the hell? This isn't even CLOSE to being a good video game.
Amatatomba Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 4, 2010 #7 Why would Nintendo Power feature it? Is there a DS/Wii game out/in the works?
AegisReflector Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 4, 2010 #8 They said that it was currently in the works of a DS release.
SpiderStaryu Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 4, 2010 #9 I would so get that. =P